WGN Benefits provides Employee Benefits and Individual Insurance consulting services throughout the Inland Empire, particularly Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho.
We service employer / employee accounts for small, closely held businesses, not-for-profit agencies, large governmental accounts, corporations and individuals.
WGN Benefits is a part of a team which consists of the employer, the insurance carrier or third party administrator, the employee's and their families. Our goal is to ensure that our clients will be able to purchase the best coverages at the best prices, and that the benefits package is communicated to employees and their families in a way which maximizes quality of care in the most cost effective manner possible.
AS INDEPENDENT AGENTS, WE WORK FOR YOU!
An independent agent is a licensed professional insurance agent with strong customer and community ties who:
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices, because agents can access the insurance coverage from multiple companies;
- Assists you when you have a claim;
- Is your consultant, working with you to help explain the different types of insurance and determining your unique needs;
- Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs;
- Is a "value hunter," who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service;
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products, such as home, renters, auto, and business insurance; and
- Can periodically review your coverage to keep it current.